News Ticker
  • Legion of the Gods has been upgraded to the version 7.3.5
  • For more information of the Legion Upgrade and for the connection guide, click this link and follow all steps carefully (click me). We highly recommend situation 1 of this guide.
  • Announcements

• Poseidon

TG255 is looking for testers!   03/04/2018

The Gods 255 is looking for PvE content testers. If you're interested, send a private message to Malda.
Fʀᴇᴀᴀᴢ

How to Donate!

its the best turtorial i''ve ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's actually very good from you Freaaxz i think this should be in the webbsite i mean not forum you can have it under the donation log in worldofthegods.com
so ppl can learn and understand how it is to donate :D

Hello freaaxz,

I don't wanna be rude to you but I don't see any point in making this videos since no one want them and no one need them, we all know how to donate / vote. people don't do it for the first time, but if you wanna make videos go ahead, nice work ;).

Kenneth, it's not a tutorial for you... there is many who don't know how to donate. and btw it was not my idea to make those videos. I said to Zeul that i can make videos by a program called Sony Vegas, and he got a idea and asked me if i could make tutorials.. so this is not for fun, it's a job... a same job as making transfers ingame.

[quote name='Freaaxz']Kenneth, it's not a tutorial for you... there is many who don't know how to donate. and btw it was not my idea to make those videos. I said to Zeul that i can make videos by a program called Sony Vegas, and he got a idea and asked me if i could make tutorials.. so this is not for fun, it's a job... a same job as making transfers ingame.[/QUOTE]

yes I know, but goodjob you make the videos ;).