News Ticker
  • 2x VPs offer has been activated! Every vote counts twice than usual!
  • Because ultimate weapons will become part of the voter chain when the revamp occurs, players can now exchange their ultimate weapon into class-based weapons at the Weapon Exchange NPC located in the mall. This NPC will be removed when we release the new content and after that, the ultimate weapons will not be considered as donor weapons any longer.
Fʀᴇᴀᴀᴢ

How to Donate!

It's actually very good from you Freaaxz i think this should be in the webbsite i mean not forum you can have it under the donation log in worldofthegods.com
so ppl can learn and understand how it is to donate :D

Hello freaaxz,

I don't wanna be rude to you but I don't see any point in making this videos since no one want them and no one need them, we all know how to donate / vote. people don't do it for the first time, but if you wanna make videos go ahead, nice work ;).

Kenneth, it's not a tutorial for you... there is many who don't know how to donate. and btw it was not my idea to make those videos. I said to Zeul that i can make videos by a program called Sony Vegas, and he got a idea and asked me if i could make tutorials.. so this is not for fun, it's a job... a same job as making transfers ingame.

[quote name='Freaaxz']Kenneth, it's not a tutorial for you... there is many who don't know how to donate. and btw it was not my idea to make those videos. I said to Zeul that i can make videos by a program called Sony Vegas, and he got a idea and asked me if i could make tutorials.. so this is not for fun, it's a job... a same job as making transfers ingame.[/QUOTE]

yes I know, but goodjob you make the videos ;).