News Ticker
  • 2x VPs offer has been activated! Every vote counts twice than usual!
  • Because ultimate weapons will become part of the voter chain when the revamp occurs, players can now exchange their ultimate weapon into class-based weapons at the Weapon Exchange NPC located in the mall. This NPC will be removed when we release the new content and after that, the ultimate weapons will not be considered as donor weapons any longer.
Dufftheman

what we care about

what we care about?

fix the dns problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fix the host forum take 10 years to load website to

custom wep fix

more quest

what no care about?

staff rank name

staff rank lvl

forum skin

snowflakes

broadcast

excuse

lie that host no suck

thx for read, yes english 4th language but we all understand and want same thing!

On 12/8/2017 at 10:14 AM, Dufftheman said:

what we care about?

fix the dns problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fix the host forum take 10 years to load website to

custom wep fix

more quest

what no care about?

staff rank name

staff rank lvl

forum skin

snowflakes

broadcast

excuse

lie that host no suck

thx for read, yes english 4th language but we all understand and want same thing!

Unfortunately, we are not Blizzard which can have a dedicated server in every country to support every single corner of the world. We're trying our best, not every member experiences these problems.

The forums were updated this morning, let's see if it improves.

The websites doesn't have anything to do with the forums and it never loaded slowly. That's your issue then (either internet speed or provider).

The custom weapons are under maintenance. What should be fixed? Any suggestions? Any detailed reports?

More quests? Do you have any ideas? Every single suggestion is welcome. Unfortunately, just telling the staff "Ugh. X is broken fix." or "X doesn't work. Why not fix it?" is not helping us. Any detailed report, tiny suggestion, or what ever can improve the server, is welcome.

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Unfortunately, we are not Blizzard which can has a dedicated server in all important countries to support every single corner of the world. We're trying our best, every member does not experience any problems.

The forums have been updated this morning, let's see if it gets better.

The websites doesn't have anything to do with the forums and it never loaded slow. That's your issues then (either internet speed or provider).

The custom weapons are under maintenance. What should be fixed? Any suggestions? Any detailed reports?

More quests? Do you have any ideas? Any single suggestion is welcome. Unfortunately, Just telling the staff "Ugh. X is broken fix." or "X doesn't work. Why not fix?" is not helping us. Any detailed report, any tiny suggestion, or what ever can improve the server, is welcome.

i can server off my pc for 10 ppl with no issue pls give up

forum still slow

i ping it, same thing no lie to me and make excuse

i make quest suggest ur not dev pls

14 hours ago, Dufftheman said:

i can server off my pc for 10 ppl with no issue pls give up

forum still slow

i ping it, same thing no lie to me and make excuse

i make quest suggest ur not dev pls

I cannot see any quest suggestion from your side. "More quest" is not what I call a suggestion.

Feel free to make any real quest suggestion and I will gladly take a look at it.

@Duff , you can server 10 people in your country. I doubt if i log in on your server hosted at home... with a VPN from California.. i'll have decent ms. (If you want we can test so I can prove myself right)

I see no problem with the site/forum

The forum has a different staff team that works on it. Forum updates are not done by the same people as server updates. Just like at blizzard , there are teams for each individual thing.

You seem to complain to Poseidon about forum updates and stuff , he can ask you about the suggestions. If you want more content , suggest it. There are limited people to work on content and they can't have new ideas every 5 mins that are even implementable.

Quest suggestions:

Weapon upgrades that aren't locked behind votes but are more tedious to farm.

I really would enjoy being able to upgrade the boss weapons without voting (Frostmourne, Shadowmourne, Warglaive, Atiesh, Ragnaros etc.)

Offset Upgrades that aren't locked behind votes (other than seasonal) and more options for trinkets and rings etc.

A STARTER CLOAK PLOX AND A STARTER TABARD PLOX

As far as the forum it does load a bit slow for me but I am us so it makes sense.

The staff will most likely not implement this since this will result in less votes which means less new players (Which the server is really in need of right now).

As to starter cloaks and tabards, I definitely think those should be added as well.

15 hours ago, nobleares said:

Quest suggestions:

Weapon upgrades that aren't locked behind votes but are more tedious to farm.

I really would enjoy being able to upgrade the boss weapons without voting (Frostmourne, Shadowmourne, Warglaive, Atiesh, Ragnaros etc.)

Offset Upgrades that aren't locked behind votes (other than seasonal) and more options for trinkets and rings etc.

As far as the forum it does load a bit slow for me but I am us so it makes sense.

The staff will most likely not implement this since this will result in less votes which means less new players (Which the server is really in need of right now).

As to starter cloaks and tabards, I definitely think those should be added as well.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, nobleares said:

Already added on the test servers =) -> https://gyazo.com/fe24d2a35e8956e0119146e55a8f8c41

As for the offsets, it won't require you to vote anymore to get the first part of the offset, however, voting will be required to upgrade it from V to X.

But there won't be "more rings and trinkets versions".

https://gyazo.com/42d134648a453b9a1c85588b5137d02c

Kind regards,

Malda

Edited by Malda